IHub-Data Chief Operations Officer (COO)
- Graduate degree in Engineering (PhD Desirable).
- MBA from recognized/top-tier School.
- 10+ years’ experience (preferably tech company) with 3 years in senior leadership or CXO roles.
- Operational Leadership Experience with new or growing organizations/initiatives. Innovation/startup experience desirable.
The COO of IHub-Data will be responsible for overseeing all operations of the Hub and will be working closely with the Project Director/CEO & Admin team (general admin, HR, finance, educational programs, fellowship programs, events, etc.) to achieve the overall targets of the Hub.
- Operationalize the Strategy to achieve targets set by the NM-ICPS Mission Office & Hub Governing Board
- Work with the admin staff of the Hub, Establish and review goals for each member, and recommending bonus, incentives, promotion, etc. based on the performance of the employees.
- Resource allocation (space, people, etc.) depending on the need and to meet deadlines/deliverables.
- Timely reporting of technical, financial, and other admin related information to the Mission Directorate and the Hub Governing Board.
- Work with the various committees for project approvals, appraisals & other logistics
- Help in building/augmenting the Data foundation, Applied Research, Translation, Mobility and Healthcare technical teams to assist in their projects
- Ensure legal and ethical compliance of all activities (administration, finance, technical aspects,…) of the Hub
- Planning and conducting events (popularization/branding, funding, investment, workshops, conferences, winter/summer schools, skill development programs, project evaluations, etc.)
Emoluments: Commensurate to the qualifications and experience. Annual bonus based on performance.
Please send your CV including three references, and a cover letter to email@example.com
Deadline: August 10, 2021
Young Researcher Program :
Young Researcher Program in ML for science. Inviting applications from young scientists and engineers excited about the emerging area of ML4Science.
- BTech/MSc/MTech with strong research aptitude.
- Scripting and/or computational chemistry tools (Eg. molecular dynamics).
- Knowledge of AI/ML desirable.
Please send your letter of interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline : 10th August, 2021.
PROGRAM COORDINATOR (ADMIN/ HR):
We are looking for an Admins/HR to manage our recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs. Admins/HR responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies and overseeing our hiring processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments. Admins/HR must educate, train, monitor, problem-solve, and ensure company HR policy is followed. Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees.
- Collect, maintain and process all employee payroll, and personnel data required for accounting and recruiting purposes
- Schedule job interviews, meetings and other HR events.
- Ensure the proper completion of Employee Paperwork
- Assist with maintenance of time keeping/attendance system
- Maintain inventory and order office supplies for the office
- Providing secretarial/administrative support on time-to-time basis
- Handle and coordinate active calendars set-up and make necessary logistics arrangements for meeting/call, take minutes, etc
- Prepare letters, memos and other written correspondence and materials.
- Documentation relating to administration and HR related activities.
- Serves as an integral component in staff, faculty & student activities as directed.
- Assisting in preparing Offer Letters
- Supporting HR priority projects with any administrative activity
- Design, develop and handle outreach programs by reaching out to educational institutions and industry.
- Liaison with different government and private institutions as per the organizations requirements on need basis.
- Undergraduate degree with 0 to 3 year experience, preferably in Business Management.
- Very good written and oral communications necessary.
- Prior experience in writing reports, admin related documentation, etc. is desirable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Google suite.
Please send your CV including three references, and a cover letter to email@example.com on or before 10th August 2021.
Engineers (Machine Learning; Data Architect)
We are looking for Engineers with background in Machine Learning and Data Architecture to help us create artificial intelligence products and create effective database solutions. Engineers responsibilities include creating machine learning models and retraining systems, develop, optimize and oversee organizations conceptual and logical data systems.
- Designing and developing machine learning and deep learning systems
- Running machine learning tests and experiments
- Implementing appropriate ML algorithms
- Design machine learning systems
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements.
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve organisations data.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating organisations operations, applications, and programming.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- B-Tech in relevant are from a well-recognized institution.
- Previous experience between 1-4 years in Software design and development, Data Architecture in Tech company/start up’s
Please send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10 August 2021.
We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to manage the day-to-day administrative aspects. The applicant is expected to have a positive attitude, a desire to work as efficiently as possible and possess decent communication skills. We’re looking for someone who can operate effectively with little or no supervision and who can manage multiple tasks at once without becoming overwhelmed.
- Manage and maintain office supplies and equipment such as pantry items, stationery, company letterheads, envelopes, housekeeping supplies, etc.
- Arranges meetings by reserving rooms and ensure proper hospitality services are provided to guests/visitors promptly.
- Organize office and assist staff in ways that optimize procedures while coordinating with other departments.
- Performs clerical duties, Sort and distribute communications promptly
- Ensure timely utility bill payments and other maintenance payments are taken care of.
- Ability to handle basic tasks like printing, filling, scanning, courier, record keeping, and data entry.
- Assists with organising events when necessary
- Other appropriate duties as assigned by the staff.
- 12th Pass & Above
- Any previous relevant experience is desirable
Please send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com on or before 10th August 2021.
To view previous positions offered click here.