IHub-Data Chief Operations Officer (COO)
- Graduate degree in Engineering (PhD Desirable).
- MBA from recognized/top-tier School.
- 6-10 years experience (preferably tech company) with 3 years in senior leadership roles.
- Operational Leadership Experience with new or growing organizations/initiatives. Innovation/startup experience desirable.
The COO of IHub-Data will be responsible for overseeing all operations of the Hub and will be working closely with the Project Director/CEO & Admin team (general admin, HR, finance, educational programs, fellowship programs, events, etc.) to achieve the overall targets of the Hub.
- Operationalize the Strategy to achieve targets set by the NM-ICPS Mission Office & Hub Governing Board
- Work with the admin staff of the Hub, Establish and review goals for each member, and recommending bonus, incentives, promotion, etc. based on the performance of the employees.
- Resource allocation (space, people, etc.) depending on the need and to meet deadlines/deliverables.
- Timely reporting of technical, financial, and other admin related information to the Mission Directorate and the Hub Governing Board.
- Work with the various committees for project approvals, appraisals & other logistics
- Help in building/augmenting the Data foundation, Applied Research, Translation, Mobility and Healthcare technical teams to assist in their projects
- Ensure legal and ethical compliance of all activities (administration, finance, technical aspects,…) of the Hub
- Planning and conducting events (popularization/branding, funding, investment, workshops, conferences, winter/summer schools, skill development programs, project evaluations, etc.)
Emoluments: Rs.15 – 18 Lakhs per annum (Negotiable) + Annual Performance Bonus
Please fill the form to apply : https://forms.gle/LXNeX35DqJEd8qU8A
For more information please write to email@example.com
Deadline: 15 October, 2021
To view previous positions offered click here.